Long, Low-Tech Day

Monday, May 22, 1995

Another good day with Romeo and Juliet in the Nines (they're beginning to work on their expository paragraphs so the days are filled with work). I'm hoping we'll still have time to run the BarCoding presentation experiment in the classes; but this will only happen if we can finish the play in the next week and a half. A big if.

Third period, the split HMD/EP work went well, though not all students had their closings ready for turn in. I'm concerned as well that their abilities on HyperStudio are not what they should be; some students are still trying to create separate stacks rather than different cards within the same stack. Tomorrow, we'll go over this AGAIN in class. This assignment may stretch for another week or so. That's okay... it keeps the seniors interested.

This afternoon, I spent three hours scanning in 4/4H images for the EP's. Since our school does not have an operational color scanner, I was over at Adult Ed with Kevin again. I'm just hoping the final products are worth this effort.

I'm tired. Going to bed.

No comments: